#Vanlife - 2012 Toyota Sienna LE

Living in Florida we get a lot of sunshine. So the inside of your vehicle is literally a oven during the summer. So tint is almost a requirement not only to keep the heat tolerable inside and also protect the interior especially if you have leather seats as the UV rays can destroy them. So I got the van tinted at the place that I have had all my vehicles tinted the past several years. They always do a superb quality job and stand behind their work and product with lifetime warranty. Rear glass is factory dyed with the exception of the front windows so they did a 15% for the front door glass and 35% for the rear windows to balance the look.

Sienna by grimgs, on Flickr

3 Likes

I need tint. Being a California car, Fezzik has halfway decent tint in the back, but both fronts are totally clear. Been thinking a lot about this lately. Thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

Quality tint makes a huge difference! Its definitely cooler if you didn’t have tint and also your A/C doesn’t have to work as hard to keep things cool inside.

Here are a couple pics of the interior. Its in decent shape…just need a good cleaning and vacuuming and its pretty clean. Its funny automotive critics are hard on Mitsubishi for their plastic interiors but man the Sienna is pretty much all plastic inside. I guess its “better quality” plastic but jeez…come on. Its still nice though and the roominess is nice and the ride is nice.

2 Likes